Tuesday, June 10, 2008

High Society

Today I got to go to the Country Club with Sam. I have never set foot in a country club before so this was all new to me. We signed in and found some chairs to put our stuff on. Immediately Sam wanted to shoot hoops in the kiddy pool. I made myself comfortable sitting on the side of the 2ft deep pool watching Sam make baskets and cheering him on. After about 15min a thin, tan, blonde girl came up to me and asked if i would like any water or tea. I said some water would be nice and in a minute she was back with a cup of water, lid and straw included! It made me feel like high society. After about a million baskets we ordered some lunch right there by the pool and Sam's dad told me I could just put it on his tab, talk about living it up this summer!

1 comment:

.tawnya. said...

now that sounds like a treat huh? :)